• Wash your face with warm water twice a day. Gently massage your face with circular motions using an anti-acne soap. Use face lotion containing benzoyl peroxide to diminish oil and bacteria.
• Use whitening product with moisturizer to maintain a younger looking skin.
• Never pop pimples. It could get irritated and may start infection.
• Make sure when touching your face your hands are clean. Frequent touching of the face can spread the bacteria that cause pores to become inflamed and irritated. Wash hands regularly.
• Some have acnes on the body, try not to wear tight clothes. It suffocate the skin and may cause irritation. Scarves, headbands, and caps can collect dirt and oil, too.
• Use make-up that has "noncomedogenic" or "nonacnegenic" on the label. Make sure to remove make-up when sleeping by washing the face with facial clenser.
• When going outdoor make sure that to apply a sunblock cream or lotion to prevent the skin from direct sun exposure. Too much sun exposure may damage the skin or irritate the skin and can cause skin cancer.
Proper hygene and skin care is all needed to achieve beautiful, healthier and whiter skin. Superwhite SkinLab helps you to maintain beautiful white skin.
How to get rid of pimples
by: Shirley narra